Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I am setting a personal goal!

So, I have decided to put this goal on my physical blog, because it will make me much more accountable to myself, and I also have someone other than my husband, (who is so supportive of me) to have to show my progress to.
I AM GOING TO LOSE 50 LBS THIS YEAR!! I AM GOING TO LOSE AT LEAST 1 LB A WEEK TO REACH THIS GOAL! I WILL WEIGH 160 BY THE LATEST OF NEXT SUMMER!
There! I have said it, and now I am accountable for it! Any help to get me to these goals will be super helpful! Please leave comments or start following me, so that I know I am not alone.
That has been the hardest part of this journey for me. I know my husband is there for me, and I know my family is there for me, but they have lives, and can't be with me all the time. Having this blog is really a way for me to always be accountable for the decisions I make. I am sure someone is reading this that I don't even really know, but I would love to know who you are! I know it will help me reach my goal that much faster!
I love all of the readers that have either left a comment for me, or have talked with me in person. I think of you all often, and that really helps motivate me!

2 comments:

Carrie and Karl said...

You can totally do that! Let me know when you need help with anything.

Warrlily said...

We love you no matter the weight.. But we do wish you much sucess in hitting your goal..