Thursday, June 30, 2011

Supersize vs. Superskinny

Ok, this show is my latest weight loss show that I am in love with! It's a british show, and it is very blunt and to the point. It takes someone who is morbidly obese, and someone who is borderline anorexic, and they swap diets. (They go through thorough medical tests to make sure they are both up to it before starting.) They only do that for a week, and then they leave "The Feeding Clinic" and are on their own for 3 months, armed with their diet plans from the on site dietitian. They come back after the 3 months to evaluate their progress.
I enjoy this, because it teaches the bigger person to have some control, and the smaller one to let go of some of their control, so that they can enjoy their life again. It's really great! I watch it on youtube after my hubby has gone to work! ;) Give it a try! It helps keep me motivated to keep going the right direction!

No comments: