Monday, June 13, 2011

What should I Weigh?

So, I was looking into what people think I should weight to be classified as "Healthy" and I was dumbfounded. They say I should weigh between 128-134 to be healthy. To be completely honest with you, that is heavier than I thought it would be. It seems that the last time I was told, I was supposed to be between 118-121. Personally, I think their choice is too thin for me.
Looking back on my life, I was happiest when I was around the 145 range. A lot of people think that is too fat, but I was really confident in myself at that weight. My stopping point on my weight calculator at the top of my blog is currently set to stop at 160, because that is where my doctor wants me to be before my hubby and I go full force into trying for a baby. The ultimate goal is to get back around 145, and be able to stay there for the majority of my life. Yes, I know I will gain weight back when I get pregnant, but I want to make my body as healthy as I can before trying for that sweet baby.
So, here's to a week with some weight loss! I weighed this morning, and I didn't gain over my lazy eating weekend, so that is something. I know I need to be better, and I will be, starting today! ;)

No comments: