Thursday, June 9, 2011

Home Workouts



So, I feel a little limited on what I can do for home workouts right now. I think too much dancing would be bad because of all of the twisting, so it seems I only have walking. The problem with that, is that I get really bored walking most of the time, unless I have someone with me.


I also just found out my husband is going to be working mostly nights through the summer, so I've now lost my walking buddy. What are some of the things that you guys do? I have my T-tapp, but I'm scared to do that right now, because I don't want to strain any of the incisions for another week or so, but I want to do some workouts! I'm so frustrated! HELP!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I have a small stair stepper at home. It takes about 2 square feet of floor space, so is just the right size for me. When I work out at home, I feel the same way- bored!!! So I do one or the other of two things: 1st- I read. I have made a little "podium" that I set up on a counter and put my stepper there. 2nd- I watch TV shows. Between the two I usually can get in at least 30 minutes without going crazy.