Wednesday, June 15, 2011

25 lbs down!


So, I have to tell you something. I am down 25 lbs down! I truly wish I had a picture of me at my peak weight, because I would love to do a side by side reveal, but alas, I cannot. I cannot express how excited I am that this journey is continuing the way it is! 2 years ago, I weighed 235 lbs.
When I started blogging, I was around 220, (even though in my picture I said I was 216, I gained 4 lbs back within the week. So I say I started at 220) So since I started the blog, I have lost 10 lbs, and I know that's a long time to wait for that weight loss, but I can guarantee, that it won't come back on me! I want to lose it the right way, and that means that it isn't going to come off speedily.
People in my life keep asking me what's different about me. I think it's mostly because I am confident, and I feel good about how my body feels now. Plus, my face is starting to thin out again, and that always makes me happy! ;)

5 comments:

Bev said...

You-da-best! The other thing I like about this post is that the time stamp is 5:26 am ~~ WELCOME to my world :-)

Warrlily said...

Yes, I also the time you have been posting your messages.. Shay, Grandma is still fast alsleep!!!! I should be up doing what you are but darn it, i just have't got what it takes.. Love ya..

Warrlily said...

Dah!!!! I notice the time y6ou checked in..

Deb said...

Congrats!! We are so proud of you!

Tiffany said...

Way to go!!! Keep up the good work! :)