Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Comments

So, I've been hearing comments from people, that they can see a difference in how my clothes fit, and that my waist looks smaller. That makes me feel like a million bucks. My husband was just saying that it is easier for him to get his arms around me, and that makes me really happy! For me, this isn't so much about the number on the scale as it is about how I feel, and how I look in my clothes. Seeing a certain number would definitely make my doctor happy, and I can't lie saying that seeing a certain number wouldn't make me happy too. But the number I want to see is a size 8 pant! :) Needless to say, I feel good about myself today! I haven't felt good about how I look in a REALLY long time! :) I will take another progress picture after my not eating cheese challenge is done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Shala - you are amazing!!! It's totally about how you feel. That's what's most important. And if you feel better then your doing the right things. (And it's great when people notice too!) Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
PS - I LOVE your blog. Very cute...and great music. I think we should incorporate/replace it in our Curves music. :)

Tami

Shae Mickey said...

Ha ha! I will burn you a CD to have down at Curves for your shifts down there!

Monica said...

I love those small changes. They are such great motivating factors. I am so glad your hubby is such a big supporter of it. Yes numbers are important, but so are the small things like this. I am so proud of you!