Monday, April 19, 2010

Running late

Ok, so I had just gotten done T-Tapping, (Thanks for doing it with me Carrie!) when I get a call from my hubby. We are supposed to be meeting up shortly so that we can go to his appointment in a nearby city at 6:00pm. He calls me at 5:20, saying he is running a little late, so to just meet him there. Being the person that I am, I got there at 5:45, to make sure that the people at this weekl appointment knew that my hubby was running a little late, and would be there shortly. I needed to be done at this appointment by 6:45, as it is scheduled, so that I could make it down to Curves in time to get my workout in tonight. Time keeps ticking by. No hubby, and they aren't ready for us. AN HOUR goes by, and I am still sitting in the waiting room, with 2 people ahead of us, and hubby isn't there. His phone died, so I couldn't even check to see where he was. I was panicking, because it was taking him so long to get there, that I thought he had gotten in an accident or something. I was a wreck until he showed up. We didn't get into our 6:00 appointment until 7:10, which means I missed my Curves workout, and I missed going to see Valentines Day at the dollar movie. GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
Ok, Rant Over. Time to relax and get some sleep!

1 comment:

Bev said...

GOodbye Monday -- w00t for Tuesday! It will be a MUCH better day! Have a great one!