Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How did today go?

I realized I haven't posted all day. Today has been a pretty good day! I had a Jamba Juice for lunch, did 2 wonderful workouts, and burned 500 calories at Curves. Caleb also made dinner tonight! (I know! Shocker!) He made Salsa Chicken with brown rice and veggies. He's a good cook. He's also got leftovers for lunch.
I also went to the grocery store to stock up on a few essentials not involving cheese. (Milk, hamburger, things for spaghetti sauce, etc) I decided to pick up a little reward for myself for my not eating cheese. I found a tasty little treat called Pocky. It's a little chocolate covered wafer. It's scrumptious, and low in calories for a treat! :)
I'm feeling great these days! Carrie and I did T-Tapp again today, and we decided to order a bundle and share. It will be great! I'm really excited too!
Rachelle (aka Boss Lady) was actually down at Curves when I went in for my workout tonight. It was really nice to see her. She's been a big support of my weight loss, and my friend LeeAnn. She is always so excited to see us, and to see the progress we are making. She is phenomenal, and spoils us rotten at our Curves.
Now, I'm going to go and take a bath to relax my body for some great sleep!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Your treats look great! I may have to try one!