Monday, April 12, 2010

Why are Asian people so Petite? (Unless you are a Sumo Wrestler)


THEY DON'T EAT CHEESE VERY OFTEN!!!! I feel this is the key to their success, consider that the weight seems to still be falling off. I have been staying strong on the no cheese. I don't see the need for it so much anymore. I still have the occasional, "A little bit of cheese on a salad would be nice" moment, but they pass. I am a fan of not eating cheese if you are trying to loose weight! I guess I didn't really have a full grasp of what it was doing to my body.
Got a lovely workout in at Curves today. Still burning over 500 calories! W00T! I'm just feeling really good about what I'm doing, and my body is saying thank you! I need to do another T-tapp workout though! I find that they help me feel at my best. Also, I feel like I eat a TON, and I'm still loosing weight!
I acutally asked Chelsea down at Curves about it, and she said that my body had gotten so used to eating around 1500 calories a day, that I needed to eat more to kickstart my metabolism again. Between that, giving up cheese, and Curves+T-Tapp, I am melting before my very eyes!

4 comments:

Chelsea Anderson said...

Most Asians are totally lactose intolerant. They don't eat cheese, drink milk, or eat ice cream. Pretty much all dairy products are super fattening. If you think about it, milk is designed to turn a 90 pound calf into a 2000 pound cow in the course of 2 years. No wonder it's so bad for people!

Monica said...

LOL Than what is my problem. I am not a dairy product fan. I don't drink much milk or cheese. I think maybe I will try to cut cheese out. Not that its a big deal for me like it was for you, but starting small with all the other things I have going on just might help.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I agree, Asian women are frequently thin and pretty, with great bodies and beautiful features because they take supplements. They're also quite petite and feminine.