Friday, April 9, 2010

A Conversation

So, I sat down with my hubby last night, and asked him where he wanted to be with his weight. He gave me his number. 170. I said "Ok, what are you willing to do to make it happen?" His answer was, "I don't know." So, I asked him to think about it over the next couple of days. I also suggested that we portion out his snacks, so he became aware of how many calories he was eating when he was sitting and eating food. He seemed ok with that idea. We also don't keep soda in the house, so that he has to make a conscious decision to go and get a soda. For now, these are things he has said he is willing to live with.
Didn't get a workout in today, but it's still light outside, so I think I will ask hubby to go on a walk with me, so that we burn some calories. Sounds like the perfect date night, yes?

1 comment: