Sunday, April 18, 2010

This Weekend


This weekend has been rough for me. I've had lots of things to consider, and I've also been having a lot of cravings. Cheese and Chocolate. I rarely crave chocolate, so it's a weird one for me. (No, I'm not pregnant, so don't worry about asking that. I'm just saying it now, because any time I have mentioned my cravings, that is always the first question.) The cheese is getting harder now. I really miss eating certain things that don't have a lot of cheese in it. But I really know that I can last 10 more days. I can't believe that's all that's left on this challenge. Workouts were bad this weekend too, so I need to step it up tomorrow! I want to do my weigh in as soon as my challenge is over, so I need to make sure I am in tip top shape!

3 comments:

Bev said...

You are doing so great! Good example for me - I need to be much better on my cravings...
I like to have these recent lyrics in my head:
"and I know everything will be fine
With me, myself and time."
Love you forever!!

Shae Mickey said...

Thanks Mom! You're cute!

Monica said...

You are a great example to me as well. I wish I had known about this blog before.