Monday, April 5, 2010

Progress Report

So, last night was ok. I didn't indulge in cheese, and this morning I am very grateful that I didn't. I did my measurements at Curves today, and here are the results!



1. Bust-March was 45.25", April was 46.50" (I really didn't want to gain there...)
2.Waist- March was 39.50" April was the same
3. Abs- March was 47.75", April was 46.75" (w00t!)
4. Hips- March was 52.0", April was 51.75" (w00t!)
5. Thighs- March was 63.50, April was 59.0 (WOOT!)
6. Arms- March was 34.0" April was the same
7. Weight- March was 216lbs, April was 213 lbs! (WOOT!)
8. Body Fat% - March was 42.3%, April was 41.5% (w00t!)
9. BMI - March was 39.50, April was 38.95

To sum everything up, I lost 3 lbs, 4.5 inches, and 2.97 of those lbs, were fat! I lost 12 sticks of butter off of my body! I am elated this morning! I'm glad I am making good decisions! I need to keep them up so that I can continue to track it, and have me be a little smaller each month! :)

The first thing my hubby did when I showed him was take me into a big hug and said "I love you so much! I'm glad you are happy with the new habits you are forming. Keep it up sweetie! I'm so proud of you." I am so lucky to have him and his wonderful support. He came home from a friends last night to help me so I didn't eat cheese. I know it sounds stupid, but it really did help me! I can't imagine being married to a better man!

1 comment:

Bev said...

w00t! Glad things are progressing well!!