Thursday, April 15, 2010

Progress on Not Eating Cheese


So, I realized that I haven't really talked about how the not eating cheese is going. Don't let this picture deceive you! I still haven't eaten cheese for 2 whole weeks! I am honestly so proud of myself! But the best part about it, are that my little cravings are at a minimum, and I feel great! My clothes all feel so different! I know that I am loosing inches, and my home scale says that I have lost as well! I really feel so good! I still plan on slowly working cheese back into my diet at this point, but we shall see.
Today is my day off from work, and it's been nice so far! I went and got a Jamba Juice with Eva this morning, and got some lunch with Catherine! Both of my workouts are going to happen tonight. I'm going to workout with Carrie around 4, and then I'm off to Curves after that. It will be great! It's so gorgeous outside, I may take a walk as well! :)

2 comments:

Bev said...

w00t! Sounds like a great day!

Alyssa said...

You are being so strong and doing wonderfully! It is great to see :D