Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Crazy Day!

Ok, today was insane! I got up early and went with my Hubby to an appointment, then we needed to run some other errands. Before I knew it, I had an hour to shower, get ready for the day, eat lunch, and get my butt to work! Ah! So, I didn't get my Curves workout in today! :( I was sad, because Tami and I were going to have a chat, but we will tomorrow, since it's my day off! w00t! Then when I got to work, the first half of my shift, was SLOW SLOW SLOW!! Then, about 6:15, we started getting busy, and we stayed steady until the very end of our shift. Jessica and I were very tired by the end of it. We hurried to close up, and got out of there about 20 minutes after closing. I went straight to Carrie's house so we could T-Tapp. (If you haven't checked it out yet, seriously do it!) I asked her as soon as I got there, "Can I hurry and eat my dinner? We got busy just as soon as I was getting ready to eat." She let me eat, we did our workout, and now here I am, at almost midnight, getting a chance to get my blog in. It wouldn't have been so bad had it not been for the fact that I woke up at about 4:30 due to horrible nightmares.
Ok, I have to explain something. I don't typically remember my dreams. I sleep deep enough when I dream that I don't remember them when I wake up, unless they are particularly horrible and wake me up in the middle of the night. I have had a series of horrible dreams the last 3 nights, and they are all associated with death. They are very Final Destination like. There were a group of girls who all participated in some sort of bizare ritual, and one by one they have kept getting killed off in my dreams! There was one left, and she was about to be killed when I woke up this morning. It was HORRIBLE!!! Hubby slept right through me trying to talk to him, poke him, prod him, everything this morning. Usually when this happens, he wakes up about the same time I do, and will hold me until I fell back to sleep. He had a really long day at work, so he didn't wake up. I didn't get much sleep after that for fear of falling back into that dream.
Anyway, long story short, I should be asleep right now, but I am wide awake! Bah! I need sleep! I'm going to go try to lay down.

2 comments:

Bev said...

nigh-nigh! dat-dou!

Monica said...

I really might have to try T-Tapp. Sorry about the nightmares. I hate those.