Saturday, April 24, 2010

Recommendations

So, as I have been on my journey, I have gotten many recommendations for books, things to do, and what have you. Just tonight at a party for some good friends of mine, I was told about this book.
It truly sounds interesting. I went to Barnes and Nobel and picked up a copy. I may be slowly sharing bits and pieces from the book as things continue.
I am on the downward slope with the 28 days without cheese. I can eat cheese as of Thursday! that will be great, because I will be attending a 2 day event with lots of walking with my mom.
I'm hoping to still plan out my meals, but if I can't it will make it so I don't have to be quite so picky about where we go.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Looks like a good book...you will have share all of your pointers with us! LYL

Chelsea Anderson said...

I read that book in high school and loved it! It's a great one.