Friday, April 2, 2010

How did my first day without cheese go?


It went well! I hardly missed it to be honest! I know that won't always be my tune, but I'm not having dreams of dancing mozzarella sticks yet! :) I ate really well, still got plenty of calcium, and I have more energy! I got my workout in this morning, had some friends stop by, helped my mom with a project, and went and worked 8 hours! My workout was really great actually. I burned 557 calories again, and I feel really great about it! I'm not sore, I don't ache, and I've had plenty of water to boot! I'm having a great day, and I love that I'm beginning to love my new lifestyle! I don't like the fact that there isn't as much flexibility, but I still love it! I will get used to being on a schedule where I don't normally sleep past 8. I love my sleep! :)
Speaking of sleep, I should probably go get some since I open at work in the morning! Night everyone!

No comments: