Monday, April 26, 2010

The Final Stretch!

So, as of Thursday, my 28 days are up! I have decided I will slowly add cheese SPARINGLY back into my diet. It is too hard to be that restricted. How am I going to celebrate? By going to a conference with my Mom for 2 days, and loving every minute of it! It is getting harder to be without it, but I can see the finish line now. I can't break down yet! I will make it! I have the will power to do this!
Been reading Intuitive Eating the last couple of days, and it's very interesting. In the book, they profile what kind of an eater you are, so that you know better how to transition into an Intuitive Eater. I am a combination of 2 of them. I'm the Unconscious Emotional Eater, but mostly, I am the Professional Dieter. I have tried most everything out on the market, and it has failed me. I think it's time to let my body tell me what it needs and what it doesn't need.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Maybe we will have to have a salad with just a tiny bit of cheese on it!! Call me so we can go over classes, but not right now. At least give me a few hourzzzzzzzzzzzzz (11:54 pm)

Shae Mickey said...

ha ha sounds good mom! I will give you a call now!