Sunday, April 4, 2010

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!

It's only been 3 days, and I'm craving cheese! I know that part of it is emotional at the moment. I have had a little bit of a lonely night, and so I am wanting to self medicate with cheese. That is why I am blogging instead of running to the kitchen! I keep tinkering with my blog for the same reason! I'm trying to distract myslef so that I don't go and loose all of my hard work in 3 days! There are addictive chemicals in cheese, which is why I am doing my best to go without it. It's just so hard! I didn't really realize how many foods that I love to eat contain cheese, or a cheese product in it! I'm going to have to start doing Dance Dance Revolution every time I'm getting a craving at home or something, or I'm not going to make it past a week!
Am I crazy to be doing this?

2 comments:

Chelsea Anderson said...

The first week is definitely the hardest! You can do it though. You're amazing!

jill said...

keep up the good progress shala. you can do it